Pages

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Wow- it's been a month since i've put anything up (did anyone even notice)... it must be the busy holidays :)
Our recent trip to Utah for Thanksgiving included:

Utah State/Boise State Football
A lot of cousin time
5K Turkey TrotMmmmm food.
Christmas Lights at Temple Square.

Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point w/ the Anderson's.
A little snow,and snowboarding.
A little lot of football. (don't ask-it was a BYU/Utah game)
And a little Christmas/December Birthday(s) celebration.

*A few others of note included IN'N OUT food, Nielsen's Frozen Custard and "New Moon" with my sisters!

4 comments:

MeganKalynn said...

you forgot about manicure's =)

it was avery fun trip!!!

Michelle said...

I definitely noticed since I am a regular visitor to your blog. I figured you were busy and I had a few pics on facebook of my precious niece to tie me over. thanks, Elise!

Andersons said...

Manicures and Tepanyaki!

The Jones Family said...

Wow! You guys crammed a lot in. We also watched my beloved Utes fall to the Cougs, went to New Moon with the girls, ate a ton of food, and lived through black friday.

I have to admit that I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get your e-mail address from here, so post it on my blog will you.

In the meantime, our mailing address is
PO Box 135
Holden, Utah 84636

:)

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!