Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome Twenty Ten!

I've been a little MIA lately due to my computer crashing (& the camera battery charger died). The good news: pics/data has been recovered. The bad news, it's still not working. In the meantime I've been checking emails on Lane's laptop, and not much else unfortunately.

BUT... so the loved ones know we're alive and well here are some random updates:

Lane has been teaching me how to use a hand gun. Every girl needs the skill.


Lane just returned from a road trip, driving from Texas to San Francisco! We sold our car to his sister, so he drove it out there for them.

This little girl has been busy being a toddler...

Side walk chalk. Enough said.

Don't worry, we clean up nice so no one knows how crazy things really get around here:

I finally finished my molding project that was started here, and now it's painted to look like this...


And other than that we've been laying low enjoying our 60 degree weather and sunshine!
(we deserve it after a hot summer!)

4 comments:

Helen said...

I was wondering just yesterday where you have been! Agreed--every girl needs to know how to use a hand gun! You keep looking more and more tiny! You still losing weight? Love the house.

Michelle said...

your molding project looks totally amazing Elise!! I love your house it's so beautiful. You look so cute too!

The Jones Family said...

You are just a little wonder woman aren't you! Love the molding and the sideway chalk mishap. Jealous of the 60 degree weather, but not the hot summers, I can do without those!

MeganKalynn said...

you WOULD learn how to use a hand gun before you left texas =)

also- the chalk looks more like a popsicle on her! hahaha

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!