Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Living with a Toddler

"Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he/she can tell when they're in trouble.”

She can be so destructive sometimes... this week for example...

Exhibit A: pulled the video ipod off the counter, landed on the tile floor, screen doesn't work now.
Exhibit B: Used something (still not sure what) to scratch & chip the new bed in our room.
And yet.... she's always finding new ways to make us laugh and smile!

She also says "please" and "thank you" more than any other child i've met.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good thing she's so darn cute or she might really get into trouble :)!

The Jones Family said...

They are cute on purpose, it's their survival mechanism!!!

MeganKalynn said...

did you order the other screen and try to replace it yourself?

vfg said...

My niece Ellee was visiting and I kept calling her "Elizabeth Rae", her "real" name, because I like it, and she would just scowl and back up every time I did. It's the trouble name :).

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!