We did another visit to the Children's Museum this week. They also had a guest singer that did music time and she totally looks like a groupie at a rock concert in this picture. She's singing along to twinkle twinkle little star.... :)She did not want to leave the train section.
Mommy's little helper.
I had been shopping around for trampolines for her Birthday/Christmas gift...BUT I found a free one on Craigslist and although we wanted a little bigger and with the net, can you really argue with free?
It's small enough for our playroom and she has been lov'n every minute of it!
Finally, these are my latest sewing/craft projects.
2 comments:
You are so crafty! I love it! I actually made an apron and used those exact two fabrics! haha They are super cute. Danelle is getting so big! She looks so darling in her halloween costume. Good job!
You ARE so crafty and Danelle's a rockstar!!
Post a Comment