Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Photos 2009

OH YES- it's Lane's favorite time of the year... no not fall hunting. Fall family pictures. The one day the whole year where you get to wake up extra early on a Saturday, get all dressed up, and try and pose in uncomfortable positions with a squirmy 1 year old.

Now you have to just wait and see which one we pick for our Christmas card this year!



5 comments:

Helen said...

Look how skinny minnie you are! You look great! Adorable pictures, adorable family. I better get a card! ;)

Bonnie said...

So funny, I guess great minds think alike. We just got our pictures taken too and I had just posted them when I looked at your blog. Cute pictures! I love the shirts, you guys look great and Danelle is adorable!

starstruck_texan said...

Your family is so adorable... great pics... where did you take them???

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

SOOOO cute!

Michelle said...

I picked the first one of Danelle for my desktop this time. thanks!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!