
Now with that said- I have a wonderful husband who offered to take Danelle with him on his work trip to Missouri (2 hrs from where his parents live). They spent 4 days out there and that meant lots of time for me to.......
shop like crazy... (outlets, IKEA, the container store, make-up, plus getting my hair done by a friend for free!)
House projects such as painting Danelle's room...
Painting the play room...
AND my biggest project which involved playing with Lane's tools...After:

Before:
I'd much rather spend $40 on some molding than a pair of shoes- call me crazy I know!
(and don't worry- there was a lot of sitting around, reading, and no dishes or cleaning going on too! ;)
7 comments:
Way impressed with the mouldings. Do you want to come to my house and do some? :)
She totally looks like you! More and more so.
You're amazing Elise!
Ahhh! I love molding! You did a great job, it looks good!
I love the pictures of you and Danelle, so cute!
Looks awesome - good job Elise!
wow good job Elise that looks so good and I love your house, you are so lucky
sounds like the life! =)
Okay, I read this post a while ago and have been meaning to comment for so long... You are totally related to Kent!!! :) So fun to learn about one of your favorite things! What a Wonder Woman! Getting all that done in a weekend!!!
Post a Comment