Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Before and After

My ever-so-skillful husband has done it again!

Everyone (especially me) loves a before and after so here is our latest:

BEFORE

AFTER*if you didn't notice... he added a row of tile between the kitchen table and the tv room, as well as the tile leading to the back door & around the fire place!

BEFORE
AFTER
(this is the door on the other side)I still need to finish painting...


On my end of the house projects... on a much smaller scale... I decided to paint the inside of our pantry door with chalkboard paint so that I could make a menu list/ shopping list. Helpful for my husband when he constantly occasionally asks whats for dinner
For Danelle's before and after, she decided to lay beside her 4 week old buddy Ty to show us all how big she has gotten! (she really did just walk over and lay beside him like this :)
I love this kid- & her belly!!!

6 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Wow! I love the tile and the doors! I also love the chalkboard paint idea, it looks so handy. You guys are too talented!

Erica said...

Very impressive Lane! Looks great. You guys have a beautiful home.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks great! It is amazing how some of those projects can make such a huge difference.

Andersons said...

The floor looks SO GOOD! Lane is awesome. :-)

Bonnie said...

Wow! Fun house projects! Looks great!

Russell and Jillian said...

That looks so good! That's awesome he knows how to do stuff like that.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!