
I'm mean for real- how many places can you go boating before Memorial Day? In the beautiful land of Texas it can be done! Granted it was a little on the cooler side (70's), it was still a nice day to be out on a lake- AND we learned to wake surf! Both Lane and I love to wakeboard but had never tried wake surfing- it was awesome!
Danelle loved the boat too! We had tested her on a short boat ride before but this was about 5 hours and she loved it! She even swam in the water with us!
Snuggl'n with her daddy. (I think this was his favorite part of the day)
Don't mind the paleness... it is only May...

Here's a clip of Lane channeling his inner child- using the rope swing... and at the end of the clip you can even hear Danelle giving her approval! :)
4 comments:
So much fun! I want to go boating that looks like a blast! cute family pictures:)
oh man! that looked liek an awesome trip!!!.... when can i come out and visit?! =)
My dad has 3 boats- a pontoon boat, ski boat, and small fishing boat- he just can't get enough of the water. Hopefully you can win the lottery soon :)
How fun, go up to Emily Coates and boat on her river, ha ha very cold water on the snake river though. Texas is much warmer.
Post a Comment