Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swine Flu?

This is what happened to our poor little thing after taking amoxicillin for a few days (Dr. says she's ok- just shouldn't take "icillin" medications anymore).

Doesn't it make you itch just looking at it!?
Day 1:


Day 2:
Luckily for her- it doesn't itch though.

Any suggestions as to what we should say to others when we have to take her out in public? (she's not contagious and it will take several days to go away...) I know I won't be able to stay cooped up in the house with such nice weather.

We've already been asked if she has chicken pox... ;)

5 comments:

Bailey Family said...

oh poor little girl! That looks like it would hurt, itch, and be very annoying! I have no advice but I do feel for you. I hope that she gets better soon!

The Jones Family said...

Ouch!! I'm allergic to -icillins too! Not fun. Emma had a reaction like that to an antibiotic one time, and people are very understanding when you tell them it is just an allergic reaction to medication. They all just feel bad that such a little cutie has such a bad rash!

Andersons said...

Poor thing!

Just tell them to mind their own beez wax. :-)

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, poor little thing. Wow medicines.... you just never know huh? That's good they don't itch though.

sgraham said...

This reminds me of Mackenzie when she was 1. She had the same kind of reaction to pennicillin. It will go away in a few days, and she will be perfect again. Mackenzie and I are both allergic to the icillins too.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!