Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

From House to Home

We've been doing quite a few house projects as of lately. Lane is putting in french doors to his office (to help keep Danelle), I have been doing lots of sewing (pillows, curtains, seat cushions, etc.) and Danelle has been keeping busy trying to help with our projects.
Before:Semi- After, it's not done yet, but he is putting some pretty windows up above too.
The seat cushion I made, to go on the bench Lane made. Oh, and don't worry, he also made the bookcase, remember from here. I found these magnetic chalkboards at Pottery Barn Kids- cute huh!The faux roman shades that I made... and the molding/paint job that Lane and I worked on (bad lighting sorry if it's hard to see it).

1 comment:

tracie said...

You didn't tell me you guys were this handy. I could have put you to work when you were out here. :)

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!