Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Home Improvement Projects


These are our recent house projects. Our weather has been awesome so we've been trying our best to enjoy it. Last weekend we went camping with some friends (forgot the camera, sorry no pictures) and lately Lane's been doing a lot of landscaping, and inside house things like this bookcase that he built from scratch!
He also got me that nice wall clock for my birthday so we finally got that and a few other things up on the wall after being in our house for over a year!
Now we just have our long list of things to get ready before the baby comes! We seriously haven't bought a thing yet, and we're down to about 2 months left!!! I'll be sure to put up pictures as we get the babies room done though- that i'm looking forward to!
And as soon as I hit my 30 week mark (on Friday) i'll be sure to put up another "belly shot"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's coming up so soon. The house is looking great.

Andersons said...

I love this room - it's so cute! Wanna come decorate my place? I'm still staring at white walls...

Sunny said...

I got your comment on our blog too. :) This is such a great way to keep in touch. It's fun to see your new life over there. We've been in our house for a year as well, nothing much on the walls so far. Good luck with the next few weeks. How exciting!

Helen said...

Looking great!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!