Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Baby Shower

I was so excited to have a baby shower thrown for me by my sweet friend Valerie! I'm sorry none of my family could be there but it was still so much fun!




All (her) new clothes!



9 comments:

Erin Davis said...

So fun, wish I could have been there. It looks like you got a lot of fun stuff. Love you.

Bonnie said...

Wow! you're getting so close. It looked like a fun shower, I'm sure Valerie did a fabulous job with it. It looks like you got a lot of cute stuff. I know when I had Brooke, I was a little overwhelmed by how much pink stuff people were giving me. But now I've embraced it I swear at least half of her clothes are pink.

Helen said...

Very cute stuff you got there! Wish I could have been there! xx

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

You are looking so cute. It will be so fun to be able to dress her up all those fun clothes that is my favorite part.

Sunny said...

Elise, it is so fun to get ready for a little baby. Little girls are so fun to buy for especially! Tell Lane that once she comes, he won't mind all the pink because she'll look so cute in it! Getting closer . . .

Russell and Jillian said...

How fun! I'm glad they threw you a good shower. Simone has the same dress as your little one will...the pink one with a collar and little flowers on it (on the front of the couch). I think it's Old Navy. Matching! You look so happy. I'm soooo excited for you!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

hey I tagged you, check out my blog for instructions

Erin Davis said...

We will find out around Thanksgiving, or shortly after. I don't know if we are going to break the boy streak this time though!

Annika said...

Elise! Congrats on your pregnancy. I am so excited for you! I got your blog from Katie and I am so excited to keep up with you! I just started a blog myself so you can see it at jeffandannika.blogspot.com Congrats again...you look great!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!