Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Parade




Maybe it's just me, but I didn't know that places did Halloween Parades, but out here in the East a lot of towns do them. It's actually kinda fun. They do it at night, and everyone dresses up and they of course throw out candy from the floats for the little kids. It's been a tradition to have a party at our friends house who live right on the parade route and it's quite the event!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm so sad we missed the Halloween Parade, I was looking forward to it! We slept through it last year and I really was excited about it. I've never been to a Halloween parade, but it seems like a good time to have a parade, it least its not hot like all the summer parades.

Russell and Jillian said...

That sounds like fun! I also saw that you're reading Twilight. I'm halfway done with Eclipse, the third one. I didn't expect to like the books, but they're so easy to read and kept me interested the whole time! BTW, we're still waiting on those tummy pictures....

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!