Lane's family decided to do their Christmas up in Colorado and so they rented a house and let us all go Skiing/Snowboarding while the kids were babysat by them! Brilliant right!? And it just so happens I have a snowboard and all the gear...
Danelle loved hanging out with grandparents, all the aunts, uncles and cousins- her and Dietrich got a long really well! This is them hanging out in the "Pirates Cove"
Opening Christmas presents- they were a pretty good team!
Well, she did get a little distracted... this is a pretty common occurrence around here lately...how do I keep her from eating paper all the time!?!
My brother-in law has some ski pictures so I'll have to get them from him, but here's a shot of the gorgeous view... this makes me love snowboarding that much more! We couldn't have asked for better weather!
This is on a drive, checking out Lane's old house where he grew up in and all the places he would hunt and fish.
The deer that he missed. ;) kidding
After his family left on Friday we stayed till Monday with my friend Tracie and did some more visits and sightseeing. This is at Garden of the Gods. I love how it will snow, but then clear up and there will be blue skies and warm weather- I love Colorado!
Danelle decked out in her "ASPEN Style" ski outfit.
Thanks Tracie for letting us stay with you! I hope Brooke wasn't too traumatized having Danelle terrorize her all weekend!
2 comments:
Yay - glad you're back safely and had a lot of fun. I'm super jealous you went snowboarding!! Can't wait to see pictures of it. :-)
Looks like you had fun! and you saw Tracie...how fun!
Post a Comment