Oh my goodness it is gorgeous! That is one thing that I heard is so great about Texas is the homes are more affordable there than most places. I am so excited for you!
What a beautiful home! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm betting you guys are driving the other way when you move, but if you do come through the TN way let us know we'd love to see you. Anyways, congratulations we live in a community like that with the pool and fitness center and everything it's very nice!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness it is gorgeous! That is one thing that I heard is so great about Texas is the homes are more affordable there than most places. I am so excited for you!
Oh man I am so jealous! We are hoping to get a house by the end of the summer. I'm so excited for you. Congrats!
What a beautiful home! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm betting you guys are driving the other way when you move, but if you do come through the TN way let us know we'd love to see you. Anyways, congratulations we live in a community like that with the pool and fitness center and everything it's very nice!
Post a Comment