BabySteals is such a great idea. It is a website where you can get quality, name brand baby and maternity products at the best prices on the web. One deal at a time until it's sold out! It's like one of my other favorite websites Woot.com They post something new at 9:00 am MST each day and there is a 3 item limit per person so the wealth can be shared :) If you live in the SLC area you can do a local pickup and save on shipping. Plus they do "Baby Showers" every so often where they do several items all in the same day! I bought a Signing Time Video for $4 off it on Friday! Check it out any of you moms out there!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
BABYSTEALS.COM
BabySteals is such a great idea. It is a website where you can get quality, name brand baby and maternity products at the best prices on the web. One deal at a time until it's sold out! It's like one of my other favorite websites Woot.com They post something new at 9:00 am MST each day and there is a 3 item limit per person so the wealth can be shared :) If you live in the SLC area you can do a local pickup and save on shipping. Plus they do "Baby Showers" every so often where they do several items all in the same day! I bought a Signing Time Video for $4 off it on Friday! Check it out any of you moms out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a Nikon D40 and it is the love of my life! I love pictures. Your baby girl is adorable!
Very cool - I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment