Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Danelle's been tagged!

8 things you might not know about me (Danelle):

1. I'm studying Spanish- I love reading my warning label on my car seat and swing, especially the part in Spanish. (I also try and peel it off every time I see it). Plus my dad loves to talk and sing to me in espanol!












2. I still sleep in my swing- all the time. I know I know I should be using my big beautiful crib that my mom and dad got me, but let's face it, i'm an only child and I always get my way. Plus I think my mom's a little weak- she values her sleep way to much to keep fighting with me to sleep in my crib. Maybe we'll work on it next week... :)

3. I have the world's strongest abs. I can do sit-ups like you wouldn't believe! Just try laying me flat on my back and see what I can do. This is also the reason my mom can't get me to sleep in my crib... see exhibit A below: (it all started with the reflux problem...)

4. I have super long dark eyelashes! It's hard for mom to get a picture that really shows them off the way they truly are, but yeah, I got them so be jealous!



5. I take showers instead of baths.

6. I think our dog Cole is hilarious. Every time I seem him I mysteriously start giggling.

7. I have a mullet. And I make it look good. (mom will post a picture of it later).

8. I always have an "alert" look on my face. That's usually because I AM alert all the time. I love to stare at EVERYTHING! You should see me at the store when there are so many things to take in! Compare me to my 1 month photo- I was even alert then!
I now tag: Cooper, Ripley & Ryder, Evan and Brooke!

4 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Very cute, I love it, I will have to pass that on to Cooper! About the whole sleeping thing, I dont know about Danelle but at about 4-7 months nap time was the hardest for us. Cooper sleep maybe an hour if I was lucky but it would be a half hour then he would be awake for an hour and then just be cranky!! I dont know what changed but as the past 2 months he has been taking 2 hour naps for his morning and afternoon nap. Good luck hope she gets better at napping. I say stick to what works even if it is the swing.

Andersons said...

Awww, I miss my niece! When are we gonna see you guys next? She is the cutest thing ever.

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love that Lane talks to Danelle in Spanish, Reid does the same thing. He is convinced she's going to be billingual. Anyways so fun! I'll have to pass this on for Brooke!

Helen said...

This is so cute! Ripley & Ryder will have to get creative on this one ;) Fun, thanks!

And your little girl is seriously so adorable. I love her big eyes!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!