Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oh the noises she makes!

2 months is such a fun age! She is smiling ALL the time, she loves to "talk" to us with all kinds of funning sounding coo's and she loves exploring with her hands!

3 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Elise-
about sleeping through the night, I have to say I was pretty lucky, Cooper is a thumb sucker and so when ever he woke up in the night he would put himself back to sleep sucking his thumb. Since he has been teething, he just bites on his thumb, he does anything but suck, (I think the sucking motion kindof hurts when they are teething) So thats what was waking him up in the night. As far as naps go, its a hit and miss, Cooper eats every 4 hours from the time he wakes up in the morning. So if he wakes up at 7:30, then he will eat again at 11:30 and usually by 12:30 he is tried so that is his first nap in the day, if I am lucky he will sleep for 1 1/2 hours. But I make sure he is in there for at least an hour even if he is a wake(I know mean mom) then he usually will take 1/2 hour to an hour nap around 4 or 5 and then bed at 8:30. Like I said it doesnt always work out that way, and when I do errands and drive around all day, he usually sleeps in the car. I am not a huge scheduler it just helps me so I will have a happy baby. He changes all the time, so I am constantly changes routine. I hope that answers your questions. Good luck with the sleeping, it will get better I promise. Until teething, it seems like I have this mommy thing figured out and then he throws a curve ball at me. She is adorable I cant belive she is already 2 months old. They just get more fun as they get older.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

2 months! Wow time flies. My baby girl is turning three this year, and my baby boy is already 5 months old! What a beautiful baby you have, enjoy! =)

Bonnie said...

She's such a sweetheart! I did just finish East of Eden. I really liked it, it is a little dark, but there were just a lot of layers and it was really interesting. I've tried like a thousand times to read some of Steinbeck's other books but this is the first one I finished.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!