That's a cute little meter. I do think she looks a little more like you, but it's hard to tell when they're so little.
I tried this on my kids...and they both said they were exactly even between Barry and I....not so much! haha...I agree, it is hard to tell when they are so little.
Hey Elise! I have a friend who does a blog on fun things she finds. I told her you were looking for somewhere to find bows. I see kiosks around the malls here, but I didn't know a good online place. Here is what she found. It's just for you:http://karenstips.blogspot.com/
How cute! I know everyone says Ava looks just like Ava, so I was pretty pleased when it said she looked 15% more like me. =)He he.
She's a perfect mix. Can't wait to see her in person! :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's a cute little meter. I do think she looks a little more like you, but it's hard to tell when they're so little.
I tried this on my kids...and they both said they were exactly even between Barry and I....not so much! haha...
I agree, it is hard to tell when they are so little.
Hey Elise! I have a friend who does a blog on fun things she finds. I told her you were looking for somewhere to find bows. I see kiosks around the malls here, but I didn't know a good online place. Here is what she found. It's just for you:
http://karenstips.blogspot.com/
How cute! I know everyone says Ava looks just like Ava, so I was pretty pleased when it said she looked 15% more like me. =)He he.
She's a perfect mix. Can't wait to see her in person! :-)
Post a Comment