hey do you like how I always answer all your questions on you blog. Well to answer your question about ear infections. Some times they have a fever, Cooper never did, but he didnt eat at all, cause it hurts their ears to suck. And he was up all night long, so I knew something was wrong with him, I just didnt know what. So that is why I took him in. When they are a little older they will tug on their ears, but they are too young to know that right now. I would just call your doc. if shes acting different than usual. Hope you dont have to deal with that any time soon its not fun.
9 comments:
What a sweet video! There is something so sweet about a baby's laugh.
oh I just love it when they laugh, what a cutie! Isnt it crazy how fast they grow!
I just want to pick her up and hold her!! Doesn't this make all the sleepless nights worth it?
very cutie-tootie.
Oh how great is that! There's nothing like it!
That is so funny! You can't help but love those little giggles newborns make.
hey do you like how I always answer all your questions on you blog. Well to answer your question about ear infections. Some times they have a fever, Cooper never did, but he didnt eat at all, cause it hurts their ears to suck. And he was up all night long, so I knew something was wrong with him, I just didnt know what. So that is why I took him in. When they are a little older they will tug on their ears, but they are too young to know that right now. I would just call your doc. if shes acting different than usual. Hope you dont have to deal with that any time soon its not fun.
She is so cute! You are such a cute mom.
Music to my ears. Grandma Metcalf
Post a Comment