We decided that our last day should consist of hanging out at our favorite beaches so we first went to Lanikai and Kailua.
After a few (wonderful) hours of sitting on the beach there were headed over to Maui Tacos for lunch, then went over to Waimanalo Beach.
Then we took back our rental car, stopped at Wal-mart for some gifts for the kids, and took the red-eye flight home (left at 10pm Hawaii time, landed 7am Utah time).
As you can tell from how long it's taken me to blog, I've had a hard time adjusting back to normal life. It actually took me a week and a half to unpack my suitcase (I loved how everything in my suitcase still smelled like Hawaii- I didn't want to wash that away).
Since I used a lot of other people's blogs and recommendations for out trip, hopefully my semi-detailed blog will help give some good suggestions to anyone else that goes there soon. We can't wait to go see the other beautiful islands of Hawaii!
ALOHA!!




We had our final dinner at the Hula Grill that overlooks the beach. I had some yummy coconut shrimp, Hawaiian BBQ 
1 comment:
I feel somewhat relaxed and refreshed after following along on your vacation. :) Hopefully we'll be planning a trip to Hawaii sometime soon and I can use your recommendations.
Post a Comment