Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gone Fish'n

I hardly ever post stuff about Lane and all his adventures soooo.....

Apprently Lane's a pretty good fisher. He's been bass fishing with his buddy (who is also our Bishop, and just purchased a $$$$ boat that almost cost as much as our first house!)

They're even a part of a Bass Club, and they go to fishing tournments once a month.

On his most recent outing he caught 4 fish (one being 7 lbs. ya that's as much as Danelle weighed at birth) & ranked 7th out of 26th.
*I'm still trying to find something this guys isn't good at... Or maybe I should say "HE'S" still trying to find something ;)

2 comments:

His Dad said...

So when is he going to take his Dad fishing, eh?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sure looks like a REAL fish. (Great to actually see a picture of Lane out "doing his best".) He will surely miss it all. But- Will the fish be this good in Utah? Grandma M.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!