You know what's crazy? I worked in that building (Echelon I) for my dad's company for 5 months back in 2000 and 2001. His company isn't there anymore, but it was eerie seeing that on the news. My sister worked in Echelon II just last year. Crazy!
Wow! It's always hard to see things like that on the news, but it's a whole other ball game to see them in person. Now, about the whole dinner thing- I love that you only have pictures of dessert!!!
4 comments:
You know what's crazy? I worked in that building (Echelon I) for my dad's company for 5 months back in 2000 and 2001. His company isn't there anymore, but it was eerie seeing that on the news. My sister worked in Echelon II just last year. Crazy!
Wow! It's always hard to see things like that on the news, but it's a whole other ball game to see them in person. Now, about the whole dinner thing- I love that you only have pictures of dessert!!!
thats so crazy! i was watching that for hours on the news!!!
Hey, how are you? Are you guys moving here or what? :)
Post a Comment