Pages

Monday, September 07, 2009

Trains, Rains and Haircuts

I didn't have much to update, but this is what I could scrounge up from the past 2 weeks:

Danelle loves buckles (in the car seat, the highchair, stroller, etc.)

This is how I found her the other day... trying to do the buckle on the high chair. (we had just gotten back from the pool- she'll thank me someday.)
Playing in the rain. She loves being outside.


I changed my hair color- I know, unless you see me every day you probably can't even tell, but it's darker and so much better! Thanks Ashlee!
Danelle is all about buses and trains now a days. (and buckles) She can spot a bus down the road and start yelling "BUUUSSSS"! She can also hear a train several miles a way and will freeze and open her mouth like she's in shock- then do the train sign.

We decided to take her on a mini train ride called the Zilker Zephyr. She was nervous at first- but then loved it! It was a 25 min. ride around this huge park in Austin. She even got a front row seat, with who else but her daddy.

5 comments:

Andersons said...

I love your hair! It looks amazing as always. And what a fun little train ride!!

Bonnie said...

Nice picture of Danelle! What a fun little train ride, that's perfect! Also, every time Reid and I see the OK football coach we call him Lane, he looks so much like Lane it's funny!

The Jones Family said...

Very cute! You're hair, the pictures, your silly little girl, everything! I love keeping track of you guys on here.

MeganKalynn said...

oh my gosh!!! i love the way she power squats like that! =)

and your hair looks super cute!

Michelle said...

that is the cutest shirt ever elise

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!