Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sew Cute!

Look at me go! I'm really trying to work on my sewing skills and here are 2 of my latest projects.

An apron for Danelle we made when my mom was here: (reversible + a ruffle... fancy stuff here folks)
And a "quiet bag" for church and the car- to put some books and toys in. This we did at our last sewing group. I'll let you know if the "quite" part works out or not :)
*If any of you ever come across good websites or blogs that have sewing crafts/ideas/tutorials let me know- I'm always on the look out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the projects you have done. You used really fun fabrics. There are a ton of great resources out there. I subscribe to several blogs because they have fun ideas. Also, if I know what I want to make I will just do a google search for free patterns for that. I wanted to crochet some hats for Christmas and came up with about 20 possible patterns to use.

Here are a few blogs to check out:
http://oursidenotes.blogspot.com/- my friend Nicole does this one. She does lots of great projects of all kinds.
http://blog.craftzine.com/ -this one is good but they do a ton of posts everyday. The projects are also a little more indy.
http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com -I really like this quilt but am not sure I could justify using that much fabric for the layering.

starstruck_texan said...

I know how to make those I Spy bags if you want.

Emilia said...

I want to make a quiet bag with lots of treats inside! So cute! Good Job!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!