Here are a few of the highlights:
Erin (who now has 3 very cute boys- one of which took our pic!)

Danelle *Sr. where we got our daughters name from if you ever wondered! and her family at their cabin in Star Valley.
A group of Calif. High School friends: Erin, Emily, Jamie, Becky (& Zach- not pictured) and we all have girls-7 total!!!
Four Generations - of blue eyes! Nice cheesy grin Danelle...

And the awesome Hunsaker's are always fun to see- Blake is one of the few that survived as Lane's rommate at college.

Zack and Lane golfing. Feel free to ask Lane how many times he golfed or fished on this trip ;)
3 comments:
so fun! It is always nice to get back to a place you call home and see all of your friends. Looks like you caught up with a bunch of friends and had a good time. Also, I cannot believe that you have been married for 5 years! Where does the time go?? I remember you were like one of my first college friends to get married. Life flies by too fast! You guys look so happy! Congrats!
What a fun trip. I'm so jealous that you got to see all the girls and even moreso that I couldn't be wearing the same colored shirts as you guys!!!! Happy 5 years!!!!!
How awesome that you got to see so many of your friends! Glad you guys had a great/relaxing time. :-)
Post a Comment