Eating at Bordeaux's for our Anniversary dinner- amazing food!We celebrated by going on a trip up to Jackson Hole, Wy... just Lane and I ;)
(and now Lane can't stop thinking about how we can somehow live there...)
Lance (one of Lane's college roommates) and Corrina Anderson came up for one of the nights we were there and we had a lot of fun walking around town shopping, eating out, & relaxing in the hot tub.
Can you believe these mountains!
This is the same spot that Ansel Adams took his Teton/Snake River shot below... Lane has it hanging in his office he likes it so much.
The view from the top of our hike. We had a day of some rain and cooler weather but it was still so nice to be in the mountains again.
Home on the range... lots of buffalo.
5 comments:
I am so jealous! Jackson is my favorite place on earth! You guys are so awesome, we miss you so much. Happy 5th :)
Congrats on the fun vacation and 5 years of marriage! (When do we get our matchmaking paycheck again??) :-)
Congradulations!
Congrats on the anniversary. I can't think of a better place to spend it. Too bad we missed you there the week before.
How fun I love Jackson. My dad is from Star Valley so we've been up that way a ton, it's so beautiful. I'm glad you're so happy
Post a Comment