Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Alamo, Rodeo and Sara Bareilles

Lane's brother John was in San Antonio for work so we got to hang out with him and visit the Alamo- this time actually getting to walk through it.
A few days later we hit the Rodeo and Fair. Danelle loved all the animals, especially the ones she could touch.
(Danelle at the pig races)
The rodeo was a favorite of Lane's-I'm sure it brought back old memories of his rodeo days! (After watching- I still can't believe he did bareback riding!!!)
She preferred the rodeo clown from a distance... similar to this past photo.
And last but not least, our sweet little trooper stayed out with us until way past her bedtime just so we could hear this girl in concert! (also love this song)
Good times in Texas!

1 comment:

Andersons said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I bet there's nothing like a Rodeo in Texas. :-)

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!