I'm so freak'n excited to go to the Jack Johnson concert here in Salt Lake with my sisters on Monday the 18th!!! What better way to wind down summer by seeing him in concert at the usana amphitheater which is all outdoors and has a gorgous view of the mountains!? I'm totally curious if anyone else here in Salt Lake is going also- let me know if you are and we can meet up there!
4 comments:
How exciting and night out with your sister! Thanks for your support on my new blogging hobby. I know you guys are probably so busy with family and stuff. If you find yourself with a moment give us a call and we can either meet up with you in Salt Lake or something. Also, we are trying to plan a trip to Texas in February. So, if we miss each other this time we will for sure see you guys in February.
Oh how fun, I love Jack Johnson that will be an awesome concert! Have fun with your family
I'm not sure who that is exactly, but I love concerts in any form! Have fun!
Awesome! So how was it?! He must have been amazing live!
Post a Comment