Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Grandma's Visit

The past two weeks have been wonderful! My mom came in to visit and Danelle has been getting lots of lovin'! I've been able to sleep in like crazy, and get all the unpacking done with! Lane got to go hot air ballooning in Sante Fe (pictures to come) and we also got to get away on a little mini vacation. We went downtown and did some of the sights- one of which included the largest bat colony in North America... fascinating I know! If your curious click here... Other than that, it's been lots of eating out, several trips to our neighborhood pool, movies (Batman), concerts in the park, shopping, and playing with Danelle! Thanks for all the help Mom!!! Now were off to Utah for the next two weeks!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was lots of fun! Can't wait to come back soon!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Don't you love it when family comes and you can get some alone time in. That's just great. Plus, when you come home, you come home to family, and it's always good to see them. Where in Utah are you headed? The kids and I are headed home 1 week from tomorrow now that I have to get back for volleyball season!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

We'll be driving home on the 15th. I have a hair appt in SLC on the 16th, so maybe then we could meet up, I'm not sure what my volleyball schedule is after that, I think we have two-a-days the next week.

Bonnie said...

Isn't family the best! Have fun in Utah! I am so jealous that you get Cafe Rio.

Sunny said...

It's fun to see you guys! I really like your new house. That little courtyard thing is awesome! ARe you going to come see us in Utah?

Erin Davis said...

I always loved when my mom would come and visit. Where in Utah will you be?

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!