So this last week (and weekend) was a little busy for us. We took off for California for my Grandpa's funeral. It was nice to have all of our extended family together, and being 95, my grandpa had really been waiting for this for quite some time. So luckily it was a happy family reunion. It also worked out that I got to be there with all of my family for my birthday, which hasn't happened since high school!! It was so nice to relax and go to the beach and spend time with my family- not to mention to get to show off my "starting to show" belly along with my sisters! 25 weeks and counting!!!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Our Busy Week!
So this last week (and weekend) was a little busy for us. We took off for California for my Grandpa's funeral. It was nice to have all of our extended family together, and being 95, my grandpa had really been waiting for this for quite some time. So luckily it was a happy family reunion. It also worked out that I got to be there with all of my family for my birthday, which hasn't happened since high school!! It was so nice to relax and go to the beach and spend time with my family- not to mention to get to show off my "starting to show" belly along with my sisters! 25 weeks and counting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! So how is it you know I posted so quickly? Do you get a feed or something? I'm a total novice at this...
Happy belated birthday! You are so cute pregnant.
You look great Elise! I love that green shirt at the top. Very flattering for a preggo tummy. So, is that Jensa that's pregnant too? How fun!
Look how cute you are!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Maybe eventually there'll be a time where we'll both be home so we can meet up...unless you end up in Colorado.
That's a nice picture of Lane sticking out his tongue. The person who took it must be the next Ansel Adams.
I an sorry to here about your grandfather, but HAPPY B-DAY!! You look so cute!! I hope that you are feeling great because you look GREAT!!!
I'm looking at the closeup of you and I and never realized that you have freckles on your nose! You really are a Metcalf!
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GPA...I LOST MINE THIS SUMMER TOO. IT WASN'T EASY SAYING GOOD-BYE. BUT I STILL CAN'T GET OVER YOUR PREGO BELLY! CRAZY!!!
BEKKA
Post a Comment