Lane's new favorite thing to do out here on the east coast is go ocean fishing. His friend that takes him goes about once a week so there's never a problem finding an opportunity to go! His real passion is still fly fishing, but cathing 50 pound tuna isn't bad either! And yes, those are real fish. (I had to take a picture of a picture on the top one since we don't have a scanner).
4 comments:
Hey Elise,
I got it off of another blog site. Its called www.shabbytulips.blogspot.com. They have lots to choose from, I don't really like mine anymore. Anyway, hope the pregnancy is going good. Maybe our children will wed! :)
That fish is huge. Hope you can eat all that.
Seriously, that's nuts. Does he catch and release or bring it home? And what are you doing while he's gone fishing all weekend?
Lane, Mike wants to know how you caught a striper that big???
Post a Comment