Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's a Girl!

The video Lane took during the ultrasound and it's showing her head/side profile looking up, and you can see her mouth moving!

First ultrasound picture is our glimpse of the girl parts...

What a cute little foot!
And this last one is her side profile.

After 40 mins of doing the ultrasound, we were finally able to get a glimpse and the Dr. is pretty sure that we're going to have a little baby girl! It was so fun to get to see the baby move around, and everything looks normal and healthy. We are so excited- it seems much more real now! I was secretly pulling for a little girl, even though surprisingly just about everyone could of sworn it was going to be a boy, even Lane. But my sister just found out she is going to have a boy so we're all covered! *and i've been able to feel kicking the past few days!!!

The photos aren't that great since they are pictures I took of the ultrasound printouts.



8 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Congrats on a girl that is so exciting. About 95% of the girls that are pregnant in my ward are having boys, so its nice to hear there are some girls to equal out all these boys that will be born in 07. Ultra sounds look good, arent they the best!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you. Hopefully one of these days we'll be able to synchronize our time to be back at home.

Erin Davis said...

Elise!!! I am so excited for you! You are going to be a great mom! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I know this sounds ridiculous, but from her profile, your little baby looks just like you. I'm serious! Those are some great ultrasound pictures. And I love the long feet...she's gonna be a tall volleyball player for sure!!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! Girl stuff is pretty fun to shop for, you'll love it!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

To answer your question about the crib, we actually got it in Logan at that Storks Landing store. When we were pregnant with the twins. I think there are similar ones at Target and other stores. It is one of those 3 in one cribs. Cherry happens to be my favorite. Have fun baby shopping it is exciting.
Sarah

Russell and Jillian said...

The ultrasound appt is such a fun time! It's amazing to think that in 5 or so short months, you'll be holding her and not just feeling her kick your belly! Congrats and thanks for the pictures.

Andersons said...

Now I wanna see the belly profile...come on!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!