Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

California Trip!

Well after visiting Colorado for a week, and then Lane's parents in Missouri for 2 weeks, the last vacation was California! I got to go for 2 weeks- the payoff for working for schools is having the summer's off. I got to see my bro/sisters games, go to the beach, In-N-Out & Golden Spoon several times, Dodger games, Rodeo Drive, Universal Studios/City Walk, several movies, the La Brea Tar Pits, visit with friends, and so on, but mostly just hang out with my family!



Pioneer Day- our Stake's annual carnival








Universal Studios and City Walk!



Dodgers vs Mets baseball game
Our favorite thing to do at night, sitting around the firepit
I guess these girls wanted in the picture too!


5 comments:

Helen said...

Its too bad we didn't meet up! Maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures - mom always keeps you busy when you're there, huh? :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you got to go home. We're planning on being there for Christmas this year. Will you be down?

Andersons said...

yeah elise, will you be in CA for Christmas?? :-)

Elise and Lane said...

Hmmmm I guess it depends on how bad i'm craving In'N'Out around Christmas. But other wise I think i'll be big and fat and immovable right here in my house.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!