










So for Lane's birthday I surprised him and took him to a New York Knicks' game(NBA basketball for those of you who don't know) and to check out the city for the weekend. I had been once before but it was Lane's first time. I had been wanting to go really bad ever since we moved here becuase it only takes a little over 3 hours to get to the city from where we live!!! Of course- I forgot to put the memory card in our camera, so we had to buy a disposable one which explains why the picture quality isn't all that great. Here's a run down of the pictures (and what we saw) from our weekend trip: Madison Square Garden (Knicks game), Time Square (like being in Vegas), Chinatown, Little Italy- (awesome Canoli desserts), Brooklyn Bridge, NY Stock Exchange, Wall Street, Ground Zero, Central Park, The Late Show with David Letterman, Empire State Building, SoHo (I only managed to get Lane into a Pottery Barn store but that was it for shopping :( , and so much more. Basicly we saw all of Manhattan! There is so much to see and do, so luckily my family is coming out over Easter- in 4 weeks so we'll get to see more then!
3 comments:
I love the new haircut. New York looked like a lot of fun. Good thing you beat the cold!
If I have it my way, we'll be here for a long while. I hate moving! Are you guys still coming to Colorado this summer?
I wish I could grow a sweet beard like Lane... "that would be nice." (Pedro voice from Napoleon Dynamite).
-Nathan
Post a Comment