Happy Valentine's Day! It was a wonderful day here! We had a huge snow storm, by huge I mean a couple inches, and therefore we had no school today. So I enjoyed a nice day at home working on this really awesome dessert for Lane. I saw it on Martha Stewart and I must say it was amazing! It took several hours to make, so not an everyday dessert but perfect for special occasions like Valentine's day. Lane did a good job of getting me flowers and taking me out for a candle-lit dinner, so no complaints here! Now if I can only decide which lucky friends should get the extra Triple-Chocolate Mousse Desserts... (click on the Martha Stewart link above for the awesome recipe).
Oh and I promised Jensa that I would show her a picture of the art work that Lane put in our kitchen. It is very unique.
No comments:
Post a Comment