
This weekend Lane and I did all we could to enjoy the 19 degree weather we've been having. Friday night, with about 4 other couples, we went into Chambersburg where downtown they had thier annual Ice Fest. They have ice sculptures linning the streets and people are out carving blocks of ice, and selling food and hot chocolate. (Sorry the only picture I have for now is one of me with my eyes closed!)
Then the next morning in the same cold weather Lane and I got up and ran a 5K. Now granted it's not a very long run, but it was my very first run ever, and Lane had not trained for it one bit. My friend that was going to run with me backed out at the last minute, so Lane was so kind to volunteer to run with me! What a sweetheart, he even gave me a little nudge at the finnish line (as if I needed it) to finnish before him!



2 comments:
The ice festival looks so cool! And way to run that 5K! Was it anything like the 4 by 4's at SLCC? Gotta love those... -Jillian
You guys look wonderful in the spirit of being a happy couple in these pics for the race, but they are nothing in comparison with the ones of Lane and Matt in the bike race last year.
Post a Comment