Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Barcelona, Spain Day 3

Our last day in Barcelona was more food and more strolling around. 
We had so much fun getting to know the beautiful city.  I won't bore you with the details so here are some photos instead!
 Another beautifully designed Gaudi building.
 The Columbus Statue
 My friend and I ate our way through the Boqueria market on the Ramblas in Barcelona and the fresh food did not disappoint! 
 We also took a tour of Le Pedora, a building Gaudi designed.






Dinner was at this place, and they had the most amazing restaurant The Windsor, and my favorite dish of the entire trip was their dessert!

Since I know this may seem a little jumbled with all our hopping around, I included a copy of our rough itinerary from the trip (...of a lifetime :) !!!

No comments:

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!