Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Danelle Starts (half day) School!

Danelle has been ready for kindergarten for quite some time now.  Since she is on the older side for her grade level she has done 2 years of preschool and I think that helped prepare her for going to "real" school.  A big help was also getting to visit her Aunt Megan a few times in the Kindergarten class she teachers.  Danelle was able to check it out and that took some of the unknown fear out.

 Dad rode his bike all the way home from work on his lunch break just to see her off to school...(hence the sweating, not because he was nervous or anything ;)

I love that she enjoys posing for my pictures.  I know this won't last forever!  When I picked her up from school that day she said. "That was awesome.  It was so cool!"

 This was Danelle meeting her teacher and checking out the classroom the day before.  Her and Gunnar didn't want to leave they thought it was so fun!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

She looks so cute and happy! Glad she had a great first day!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!