Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Our beautiful Utah home

I have really loved our house here in Perry, Utah!  We bought it 3 years ago as a short sale and to be honest we hadn't even had a chance to come look at it before putting an offer in.  We really lucked out because the area has been amazing and we have loved living here.  We did a lot of work- landscaping, finishing the basement etc. so that made it even harder to leave.

3 Years ago
And to remember that 1 week that our ENTIRE house was clean and stayed clean, I would like to have proof.  Plus Lane did a pretty dang good job building our basement:  see for yourself :)





Lane did some nice tile work down in the guest bathroom.

I loved how Lane put windows into the kids play area under the stairs!
One of the best parts of Lane working at home was he had a nice quiet spot to do all his work!
Kids play place under the stairs




This will most likely be the only time I have my very own "craft room".  My favorite place to hang out on a Sunday afternoon!

We loved having BBQ parties out here on the deck.  These mountain views can't be beat!
(ok maybe an ocean view could beat it...)















Hello gorgeous mountains right in our backyard!!!
So much storage for our shoes, bags and backpacks!


Gunnar's room
Danelle's room

 *yep that's an 120 inch screen, projector and 7.1 surround sound theater room.  
lane is going to have a hard time leaving all this behind...


This has been our view of Brigham City and we have loved getting to see the new Temple from right out our front door!

So if you've wondered why they haven't been many blog updates lately, the basement is proof of where all of our time has been put into!  :)

3 comments:

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

ok that house is insane!!!! holy cow! it looks like heaven! can I have it?

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

ok that house is insane!!!! holy cow! it looks like heaven! can I have it?

Laurie D. said...

I hate that you are moving, but I know you will have great opportunities in Boise, and now that I know you jhave a blog, I can continue to "see" your family. Good luck with everything!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!