I fully intend on updating the blog with all the fun adventures of the holidays. But for now, these are the cute people that I have been spending all my time with ...
We loved getting your Christmas Card! Your kids are so adorable. Kody came to the school and had lunch with me today, and we were talking about you two with the other teacher. We told them how glad we were that you have been able to have 2 beautiful children, and what amazing people you are. I'm so glad we got to know you while we were in Logan. Love, April
2 comments:
We loved getting your Christmas Card! Your kids are so adorable. Kody came to the school and had lunch with me today, and we were talking about you two with the other teacher. We told them how glad we were that you have been able to have 2 beautiful children, and what amazing people you are. I'm so glad we got to know you while we were in Logan.
Love,
April
It was so good to see you the other week. Maybe the next time I'm in your neck of the woods we could get the kids together. They'd have tons of fun!
Post a Comment