Pages

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Hello Baby!

I had to hurry up and get some "baby pictures" done of this little guy before he got any bigger! He's growing up so fast. He's doing the crawling thing now and really wants to walk. He loves to have you hold his hands so he can stand up. Not to mention he's quite the little chatter box. Come and get some of his baby-ness while you can!























This boy was a dream to shoot pictures of. Smiled the whole time. Which is really his overall demeanor all the time. I love how happy and smiley this guy is!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures, they are gorgeous! Especially the ones with the blue door, way cute!

tracie said...

I love it!!!

MeganKalynn said...

what is it about him that makes me want to just eat him up??!!!!

Davianne said...

So Darn Cute!! Love his smily face! What a lucky momma you are to have such a smily guy.

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!