Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Danelle's 3rd Birthday

Our little "princess" had a birthday party on Saturday!We decided to go with the mouse theme this year

I can't get over how grown up she's looking these days. I'm sure being 3 and wearing 4T clothes explains some of that though.
She got shy when everyone started singing Happy Birthday to her.
I wonder if she thinks Mickey Mouse and Chuckee Cheese are related somehow...
The best part about going to Chuckee Cheese is that she doesn't even care if you put money in or not, she likes to push the buttons either way.
She had a blast with her Aunt Megan and Uncle Nathan- this is them with their 300 tickets worth of prizes:


4 comments:

MeganKalynn said...

So fun! Chuck E. Cheese is the best. I can't believe shes three already!

MeganKalynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Danelle! That is so fun! Chuck E. Cheese is so fun for birthdays!

Belle n Kent said...

Mouse and Rat! Hahaha! Took me a couple scrolls to figure out what you meant. :) I guess I never thought of Chuck as a rat before??

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!