Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break with the sister(s)!!!

A few weeks ago my sister Breanne came out to visit and since my camera was dead I didn't get any pics. :( sorry.
But my other little sister Megan came for 5 days over her spring break, and I defiantly made up for it with all the pictures I took! Some of the things we did were:

Some good ol' Texas BBQ at Salt Lick! Danelle doesn't mess around ;) Train ride (by far Danelle's favorite!)

River walk in San Antonio.
Remember the ALAMO!

Zoo
Chuck e cheese


And the weather couldn't have been more perfect!!!
Thanks for the visits girls!!! (Do come again soon!)

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Wow! You guys don't mess around when family comes to town. Looks like so much fun- and I absolutely love the bbq rib pictures!

MeganKalynn said...

it was so much fun!!! im glad i finally made a trip out to visit texas! =)

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!