Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm gonna be a mom!





After much anticipation (and patience), we're finally going to be PARENTS!!! We have a due date of December 29th, and as of today I am 13 weeks along, so I guess that means I'm in my second trimester!!! We couldn't be happier, and not only that, but, my older sister Jensa just informed us that she is also pregnant and due 2 weeks before me! My mom sure is going to be busy this winter!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

I'm SO HAPPY that it finally worked out! Congrats to you and your sister! How exciting!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! Me and my sister are only 3 weeks apart and it has been so much fun comparing our pregnancy. Let us know when you find out the sex. Or if you guys are finding out. Congrats again!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for babies!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys! What a good Christmas present for you. Hope you aren't feeling too sick.

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna be posting pictures of your growing belly on your blog??? :-)

Bryan and Katie said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you and Lane both!! I hope that all is going well and I will have to spread the news here at your old job!!

"People Watching" love that song by Jack Johnson!!