Oh how I love spring! I wondered if it would ever come out here in PA-I'm sure our dog was thinking the same thing! Now that it's nice though we have really been enjoying the outdoors. Trips to the lake, hikes, BBQ's, Lane's favorite activity of sitting in the camping chair and making Cole chase his ball, and I'm especially excited about my tulips that are coming in. I know I should wait till they all open up to take a photo, but it's been weeks now of just waiting for them to open up and I can't take it anymore! On either side of the tulips are a ton of daffodils so it will look really nice once it's all in bloom.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous you have a flower garden. We're hoping to tackle the landscaping in about a month. Hopefully my flowers will look just as nice.
I was equally as excited about my tulips coming in - they'll look so good! (Mind are already gone and it's been replaced with a veggie garden). I want to see some pictures of your flowers!
oh, duh. you already posted a picture of your flowers...I'm blind!
Post a Comment