
Wow, talk about a marathon sightseeing trip! My parents and two sisters came out to visit and we went to see all the local spots. We started with Hersey, PA then did Washington D.C., Philly, Gettysburg and Shanksville on Easter Sunday, New York City we did Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday we did Baltimore! Did I mention that this was all 1 week? We had such a good time and I loved being tour guide! I can't wait for more people to come visit- in fact my Grandma and Grandpa Raiser will be here next week. Someone must have spread the word that we have a nice big guest bed or something... It sure would be nice if anyone else wanted to come out. Lane's really been wanting to take someone out ocean fishing and I don't think it's going to be me. See below for a sample of the pictures we took!!!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun...wish I was there!
Don't know why you wouldn't want to go ocean fishing. :)
Post a Comment